Aquacare Water Hygiene Services provides a complete water hygiene and water treatment service, helping organisations meet the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act, the Health and Safety Executive's Approved Code of Practice (ACoP L8), HSE 274 part 2 and the Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations.
- on-site water system Legionella risk assessments, complete with asset registers BS8580:2010 Compliance
- written reports - including pipework schematics and system details
- identification and prioritisation of remedial works required to achieve ACoP L8 compliance and meet the Water Supply (Fittings) Regulations, 1999
- action plan to prioritise control measures and instigate remedial works
- identification of on-site personnel training requirements
- cleaning and disinfection of systems and storage
- fully costed planned maintenance and monitoring - underpinned by ZetaSafe® electronic logbooks if required
- cost effective peace of mind with Aquavision remote water delivery temperature monitoring for efficient legionella management
- prioritised programme of water treatment, cleaning, disinfecting and remediation
- progressive efficiency improvement programme
- water auditing: a complete survey of water usage, including an analysis of all available data and a log of water meters, all to minimise bills
Our customers enjoy peace of mind knowing their reputation - and the health and safety of their clients and customers - is in safe, professional hands. Importantly, Aquacare Water Hygiene Services goes beyond simple reporting and remediation to identify key training needs for on-site personnel to ensure on-going compliance.